Today, I want to talk about a topic that’s been discussed a lot in the tech community: Who Makes Nextbook Tablets?
For those who have experienced the marvel of these intriguing devices firsthand and found themselves pondering over their intricate manufacturing process, an uplifting revelation awaits.
Nextbook tablets have received great feedback from users worldwide, who love their stylish looks, strong performance, and easy-to-use interfaces.
Who Makes Nextbook Tablets?
Nextbook Tablets are made by E FUN, a well-known company located in California. They have been making affordable consumer electronics for a long time.
Jason Liszewski, who is the Managing Director and VP of Sales at E FUN, said that they are thrilled to add consumer laptops to their product lineup in 2016. This is because they have already been successful with their Nextbook tablets and detachable devices.
The Nextbook tablets are known for their great quality and performance. They show that E FUN is dedicated to creating new and easy-to-use technology solutions.
Introduction To E FUN
Founded in 1988, this forward-thinking manufacturer has become a leader in the industry, especially in the field of portable computers. Let’s learn about E FUN:
1. In the fast-changing world of consumer electronics, finding a tablet that combines affordability and functionality can be challenging. However, E FUN, together with Nextbook Inc., has successfully tackled this challenge. E FUN and Nextbook Inc. teamed up to create a range of Nextbook tablets that suit different user needs and desires, using E FUN’s production know-how and Nextbook’s comprehension of the electronics market.
2. Since its start in 2010, the Nextbook tablet lineup has come a long way. These gadgets keep improving with new technology for faster speeds, better features, and cooler looks. If you’re a student who needs a study buddy, a worker who needs a handy device, or a fan of fun who wants a cool multimedia gadget, there’s a Nextbook tablet for you.
3. One notable feature that sets Nextbook tablets apart from competitors is their affordability. E FUN and Nextbook Inc. understand the importance of delivering value for the money consumers spend. Nextbook tablets are appreciated for their good features and specs, while also being priced affordably. This makes them appealing to people who want a functional tablet but don’t want to spend too much money.
4. Another aspect that reflects E FUN’s principles is its unwavering commitment to innovation. E FUN keeps the Nextbook tablets updated with the latest trends and technology in the fast-paced world of technology. They add new features and functionalities to their tablet designs constantly to give users a cutting-edge experience. By being dedicated to innovation, E FUN ensures that Nextbook tablets stay relevant and competitive in the always-changing consumer electronics market.
5. When you’re thinking about buying a Nextbook tablet, pay attention to what other people have said about it. Keep in mind that not everyone will have the same experience. Some people like how cheap and useful Nextbook tablets are and think they’re great for what they need. But some people worry about how well they perform or if they’re built well. Before making a purchase, it is crucial to engage in thorough research and carefully consider both the positive and negative feedback shared by others.
Some Models of NextBook Tablet That E FUN Manufactures
1. Two-in-One Nextbook Tablet
IDC’s research director for tablets, Jean Philippe Bouchard, talked about the positive future of 2-in-1 tablets in 2015. IDC predicted that this category would grow significantly.
Bouchard said this growth was due to new products being offered at different prices, showing that people’s preferences are always changing.
- E FUN, a company that makes tablets, has become the fifth largest tablet provider in the U.S. by adding its 2-in-1 Nextbook tablets that run on Windows 8.1. These tablets come in three sizes: 10.1 inches, 11.6 inches, and 12.5 inches. What makes them unique is that they have a detachable magnetic POGO keyboard, which makes them easy to carry and versatile. The tablets are powered by Quad-Core Intel Atom processors, which makes them work well.
- The Nextbook tablets have touch screens that respond to multiple fingers, allowing users to interact with them. The resolution of the 10.1-inch tablet is 1280×800 IPS, while the 11.6-inch and 12.5-inch models boast resolutions of 1366×768 IPS and 1366×768 TN, respectively. With Windows 8.1 as their operating system, these tablets provide users with a familiar and user-friendly interface.
- They offer a wide range of connectivity options, including Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, enabling seamless connections to other devices. It also has front and rear cameras with 2 megapixels and a built-in microphone, so users can take pictures and make video calls easily.
- To make the tablets more useful, they have a 3-axis g-sensor built-in, which works with many different apps and games. The tablets come with Nook for Windows 8 preloaded, so users can access a large library of books and other reading materials.
- If you choose the 10.1-inch model, you get some extra things included. You get one terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage, 60 monthly Skype world minutes, and a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal. With these extras, students and professionals can stay productive and connected no matter where they are.
- To make it easy to do many things at once, the tablets have 2GB of DDR3L system memory. The quantity of storage space differs across the models. To illustrate, the 10.1-inch variant boasts 32GB of storage, whereas the 11.6-inch and 12.5-inch variants offer 64GB each. Additionally, you have the option to expand the storage capacity by utilizing a microSD card. This small card grants you the ability to augment your storage by an additional 64GB, accommodating extra data and files.
2. Nextbook 8
- This tablet is designed to be easy to use with one or two hands. It is small enough to fit in a large pocket but still provides more screen space than a phone. It weighs only 0.82 pounds and measures 0.35 by 4.84 by 8.46 inches (HWD), so it is a good size for both portability and functionality.
- The Nextbook 8 has an 8-inch display with a resolution of 1,280-by-800, which makes it visually satisfying. However, it’s important to know that when compared to tablets like the Asus VivoTab Note 8 and Acer Iconia W4-820-2466, the display quality is not as good.
- Although the Nextbook 8 is great in terms of being compact and having a larger screen, the built-in speakers are not very good. They are too quiet at low volumes, and the audio quality worsens as the volume increases. To truly enjoy multimedia content, it is recommended to use headphones or external speakers.